Driveways & Garage Floors
Unlike concrete, rubber paving stretches and contracts without cracking. Additionally it outperforms other surfaces in wet and icy conditions by providing excellent traction.
And, as a bonus, it comes in your preferred colour, making it not only the most responsible surfacing choice but also the most eye-catching.
Patios & Pool Decks
Rubber paving provides comfort, safety, and the peace of mind that comes with knowing it won’t crack in the freezing cold or inclement weather. Porous and non-slip, this is a surface that prevents hazardous puddles from forming and provides a safe walking area, even when wet.
Sidewalks and Stairs
Unlike concrete, it’s built to withstand freeze and thaw cycles, and a pour-in-place installation process means it can be installed over badly damaged surfaces that would otherwise be costly to remove and replace.
Urban Rubber Paving is proud to use Shercom surfacing products on our installations.
- Up to 50% savings when compared with replacing cracked and brittle concrete, asphalt, or paving bricks.
- Eliminates the cost and disruption of removing existing surface.
- Flexibility ensures it won’t crack, as concrete and asphalt will.
- Proven durability, with rubber surfaces 20-years-old or older still as strong and appealing as the day they were installed.
- Made with 100% recycled Canadian vehicle tires.
- Customizable, with attractive colour options and accent borders.